- This event has passed.
Singh Center for Nanotechnology 2021 Annual User Meeting
October 21, 2021 at 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
The Singh Center for Nanotechnology 2021 Annual User Meeting takes place Thursday, October 21, 2021, in the Singh Center’s Glandt Forum. At our Annual User Meeting, we celebrate nanotechnology-enabled research and innovation at the University of Pennsylvania physically in person.
The event is free to attend but registration is required. All attendees will be required to wear a face covering and attest to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Event Highlights include:
- Witness over a dozen invited talks from the Singh Center for Nanotechnology user community to learn about cutting-edge science taking place in the heart of Philadelphia.
- Interact with start-up company finalists in our 2021 Innovation Seed Grant cohort.
- Attend the afternoon and evening poster sessions to speak one-on-one with scientists, researchers and innovators. Over 50 posters will be on display over two sessions.
- Take advantage of networking opportunities during breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch, and dinner.
- Participate in the raffle contest for all attendees and poster session presenters. Awards are presented in the evening.
For more details and to register to attend visit this eventbrite page.