- This event has passed.
Horizon 2030: Engineering Life & Life in (Bio)Engineering (Panel Discussion)
March 25, 2021 at 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
This panel discussion will immediately follow the Spring 2021 Grace Hopper Distinguished Lecture delivered by Dr. Jennifer Lewis (details here). This webinar will be held remotely via Zoom (check email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link).
- Jennifer A. Lewis, Wyss Professor for Biologically Inspired Engineering, Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences & the Wyss Institute, Harvard University
- Danielle Bassett, J. Peter Skirkanich Professor, Bioengineering and Electrical & Systems Engineering, School of Engineering & Applied Science, University of Pennslyvania
- Shelley L. Berger, Daniel S. Och University Professor, Cell & Developmental Biology, Perelman School of Medicine, and Biology, School of Arts & Sciences, University of Pennsylvania
- César de la Fuente, Presidential Assistant Professor, Bioengineering and Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, School of Engineering & Applied Science, Microbiology and Psychiatry, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Kelly L. Jordan-Sciutto, Vice-Chair and Professor of Pathology, Basic & Translational Sciences, School of Dental Medicine & Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Chiadika Eleh (Class of 2024)
- Grace Qian (Class of 2023)
- Shreya Viswanathan (Class of 2023)
All three student moderators are undergraduates majoring in Bioengineering. Chiadika and Shreya are members of the Engineering Deans’ Advisory Board (EDAB), and Grace is an executive board member for the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) and an editor at UnEarthed.